Search This Blog

Lord Norbert Irvine Scam

Good day Friend,

My name is Lord Norbert Irvine a Canadian based in UK, I work with the Euro Lottery. I am soliciting your assistance for a swift transfer of 4,528,000 GBP. Should you be willing to assist me in this project, you will be giving me just 30% of your winnings.

To be brief, you will have to register online and due to my position in office I will guarantee you of becoming a winner of the above stated amount. Note that I will secure the payment for playing the lottery here in my office. Naturally, every body would like to play a lottery if they are assured of winning.

I am assuring you today to be a winner, please do not take this for granted as this is once in a life time opportunity as we both stand to collectively gain from this at the success of the transaction.

Should you be willing to run this transaction with me, please do respond to my private e-mail: lordnorbertirvine123@gmail.com

Regards,
Lord Norbert Irvine
Ledger Nano X - The secure hardware wallet